A workshop on graph network technologies
Data Science – Visual Analytics – Network Analysis – Graph networks in HEP – Graph Quantum Computing and QML*
If you want to learn more about the job of a machine learning expert, data scientist, engineer or analyst in the field of Big Data, this event is for you!
We will present several Graph Analytics use-cases and pilots explored in collaboration with international organisation, non-governmental organisation, academic and industrial partners.
- Stefan Haselwimmer, climate.space Cambridge
- Mathis Gerdes, LMU & TU Munich
- Andrea Martini, gluoNNet Association
- Jean-Roch Vlimant, Caltech
- Maria Grigorieva, Home Institute M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Richard Forster, CERN
- Wen Guan, University of Wisconsin
- Johanna Eschment & Kai Kaefer, Internatsschule Schloss Hansenberg
- Daniel Dobos, gluoNNet & University Lancaster